Custom T shirts that you want to be designed to suit your needs is what one can call a custom made t-shirt. Sites like www.designashirt.com can help you design the shirts you need, whether it is for a uniform, or for a charity event. Trust the expert program at http://www.designashirt.com to help you get a shirt you will be proud to wear. It is not just about the size, fit or pattern, but it’s also about the color of the shirt and the text you want printed on the t-shirt. Very often we see t-shirts are custom made for students belonging to a club which may want to differentiate from another one. You may have on the t-shirt the logo of the club or the purpose it stands for. T-shirts can be custom-made to celebrate an event like passing out of high-school or given as a memorabilia on the farewell day. Sometimes members of a social group or community wear custom-made t-shirts to broadcast the message of the group. The companies printing these sorts of custom T-shirts are now in plenty. And if you haven’t done your bit of home work you are bound to choose the wrong one for printing your shirt.
Do your research.
- Have you asked your family and friends about companies that have printed t-shirts for them? This is one of the best ways of getting started on your list of companies.
- Have you enquired about their experience with the company and if the end product was to their taste and liking? A company that can give the expected result and satisfy the customer is a good one.
- A good t-shirt speaks volumes of the company so you may have to ask the owner for details of the company that printed it and this may be important in cases where you need a similar style or effect for your t-shirt as well!
- Do you have an idea about what the ongoing printing charges are? There is no point going after companies that advertise for printing at low rates as you might end up with low grade t-shirts. Hence having a fair idea of the actual cost can help you filter out the better and reputable ones. The case holds if the shirts are ordered at bargain prices; probability of it being of bad quality is high.
- Going through the reviews is a very effective method. If people are taking the time to write reviews there must be a reason behind it. It is wise to avoid those with too many bad reviews. Whether it is their customer service or their expertise in a certain style reviews can also provide information particular to the forte of the company in question.
Look out for certain distinctive and good qualities that set the companies apart.
- If you do have a company in mind, when you start interacting with them they should be receptive to your questions and allow for open ended talks.
- They should be flexible to take your queries online or on the phone.
- They should have the know-how to answer your questions from the technical and creative point of view.
The technical edge
Not all designs, logos, and pictures get printed right. Certain color combinations of t-shirt and ink ordered by the customer and what finally comes in hand may not be an exact match especially when the order has been taken online using a color palette available on screen. The company should therefore have expertise to foresee these cases and communicate with customer accordingly to get the right end results.